Cornhole & Bocce Ball Tournament Fundraiser
Saturday, July 30th, Bocce 1:30pm, Cornhole 4:00pm
Sunday, July 31st rain date
$40/Couple per Event
Music – Games – Erie Depot Food Truck – Side Boards – and More
Bocce Ball – 1st Place $300 (Team of 6)
Corn Hole – 1st Place $200 & 2nd Place $100
Located at Point Park in Chippewa Lake
Parking at Village Town Hall
Join us this year to celebrate our Silver Anniversary. The ski team was formed in 1997 and it’s hard to believe here we are 25 years later! Stay tuned for future announcements and special events!
Join the Ski Team and have a splashing summer!
- All members will have access to ongoing instruction both in skiing and supporting roles.
- Home/Developmental Team members have weekly instruction, open ski time and dedicated shows. Regular show and competitive opportunities for members meeting Competitive Team criteria.
- Boats, gas and basic ski equipment are provided by the team. Members are required to provide personal flotation devices and specialized equipment.
- All Home Team skiers are encouraged to attend practices, however, there are no attendance requirements at this level. Competitive Team members are responsible for attending all scheduled Show Team practices. Any absence must be cleared with the Show Director prior to practice.
- Opportunities are provided for off season physical conditioning and skill development during indoor practices.
- New member orientation.
- Dedicated dock and facilities.
Download Applications Forms Here
Do you enjoy golf or travel?
You can support our team and have a great round of golf or a fantastic travel experience at the same time!
Your kind contributions help not only to sustain us, but help us teach many youths character and skills.
Got A Lake?
The Chippewa Lake Water Ski Show Team is Ohio’s only competitive water ski show team and a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. More than 100 active members regularly participate on the competitive team and/or the developmental “Home Team” each year.
Keep up the great work! We love you. ~ Chippewa Lake Mayor, Joanne Dodaro