Learn to Water Ski and Open House
* Sunday, June 10th, 2018 11AM – 3 PM
* Village of Chippewa Lake Beach
* FREE Lessons; FREE Lunch; Ages 5 Yrs & Older Welcome
* Learn about the Chippewa Lake Water Ski Show Team.
INFORMATION & SIGN UP >>>> Session Sign-up
THE SKI TEAM
In 1997, the Ski Team was formed by local adults with the objective to offer the fun and excitement of water skiing to families who might not otherwise have access to boating and skiing expertise.
- Our members range from pre-schoolers to retirees, and include entire families.
- We offer “Learn to Ski” development for any new members
- We perform for fun and we compete.
- The public is invited to participate in the excitement!
SIGN UP NOW
- First come; first served
- Mail registration form to Chippewa Lake Water Ski Show Team P.O. Box 217 Chippewa Lake, OH 44215 or email to Teri Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All ages welcome; please bring a personal flotation device (life jacket).
- An adult will be required to be present to sign liability waivers for any minors in order to ski.
- Map and details provided upon registration.
- Great family fun; come to ski or to watch the experts!