Learn to Water Ski and Open House
Learn to Ski – Sunday June 9, 2019 at 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
At Chippewa Lake beach in Medina County, you and your family can learn to water ski with members of the Chippewa Lake Water Ski Show Team. No experience is required.
Free instruction and free picnic lunch will be provided to all participants.
Information will be available on membership and team activities at the site. All ages and experience levels are welcome to participate.
Space is limited, so reserve your time slot now by completing this Registration Form.
Chippewa Lake Beach : Lake Rd (Ohio Rte 19) to Longacre Dr. (turn at the sign for the Oaks Lodge), follow Longacre to dead end at the beach.
In 1997, the Ski Team was formed by local adults with the objective to offer the fun and excitement of water skiing to families who might not otherwise have access to boating and skiing expertise.
- Our members range from pre-schoolers to retirees, and include entire families.
- We offer “Learn to Ski” development for any new members
- We perform for fun and we compete.
- The public is invited to participate in the excitement!
- First come; first served
- Mail registration form to:
Chippewa Lake Water Ski Show Team
160 Rockridge Road
Chippewa Lake, OH 44215
or email to Teri Bailey at email@example.com
- All ages welcome; please bring a personal flotation device (life jacket).
- An adult will be required to be present to sign liability waivers for any minors in order to ski.
- Map and details provided upon registration.
- Great family fun; come to ski or to watch the experts!